4.30.2010

Weight Loss, Anyone?

I am in need of a weight loss client, and I’m turning to you guys for help. A big component of my Weight Management & Sports Nutrition class is to conduct a case study with a client who needs to lose weight. We are studying metabolism in depth, and learning what can cause it to speed up or slow down. We will read a few different books on weight loss and apply some weight loss theories and strategies to our case study clients to help them lose weight.






Is anyone interested? Below is an overview of the process:

  • You must be willing to work with me for at least 5-6 weeks, beginning next week.
  • You do NOT have to live in Denver; we can do phone and e-mail consultation if you live in another city or state.
  • I will have you fill out my intake forms, which includes recording what you eat and other information about your health.
  • I will assess your diet and other lifestyle factors, and propose a menu plan for weight loss.
  • You will carry out the plan, and communicate with me on how things are going.
  • This will be FREE since it is a case study for a class.
  • I will not blog about you or use your name in class unless you give me consent – you will remain anonymous.
  • We will not only work on weight loss, but will go further than that to work on cleaning up your diet and incorporating foods that will be supportive of a healthy, happy body.


SO, if you are looking to lose some weight and are willing to commit some time between now and June 17th, please e-mail me (annpierce09@gmail.com) to introduce yourself and let me know why you want to lose weight. Anyone can apply – boys, girls, any age, any situation. I will choose someone by Wednesday or Thursday of next week, so please e-mail me soon! This is a great opportunity for someone to get nutrition counseling and lose some of that extra weight just in time for summer. Even though I am a student, I promise you I will be committed to your situation and work hard to help you achieve your goals. If things go well, we could continue working together after the class is over (throughout the summer). This will be great practice for me and I am very excited about it!

If you are not looking to lose weight right now, please pass this along to anyone who may be interested.

Thanks for your help, guys!

Have a great weekend,



No comments:

Post a Comment