12.15.2011

Merry Christmas from PWN!


No matter which holidays you are celebrating this year, you’re likely to be faced with massive amounts of delicious food and treats that are difficult to resist. And why should you? It’s the holidays!


Come January, though, you may be ready for a fresh start, and I would love to be a part of that. Together, we can work on nutritional and lifestyle changes that will steadily help you to lose the extra weight and improve your quality of life. My weight loss clients, whether they’re trying to lose 5 pounds or 50 pounds, have found that in addition to weight loss, they experience better quality sleep, increased energy, improved emotional state, increased immunity, fewer headaches, and many more positive benefits.


Call or e-mail me to set up a free 15-minute phone consultation to discuss your needs and your goals.


  • If you contact me before December 31st, save $15 on each session going forward.

  • If you contact me before January 15th, save $10 on each session going forward.

  • I have gift certificates available too, for those last-minute shoppers!


I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and cheers to building healthy habits in 2012!




No comments:

Post a Comment